How can I make payments on taxes or water and sewer bills?

Tax or water and sewer payments can be made by mail or in person at the Municipal Office.  Cash, cheque, interac or credit card payments are accepted.  We also accept credit card payments via telephone.  You can now pay your bill online with most major financial institutions.  We also accept post-dated cheques.

A Little About Central

The Municipality of Central Manitoulin is located in the centre of Manitoulin Island with an abundance of lakes, rivers, and beaches. The Municipality includes the villages and hamlets of Mindemoya, Providence Bay, Spring Bay, Sandfield and Big Lake. We offer diverse attractions and unique landmarks such as our sandy beach in Providence Bay or access to Lake Manitou, the largest lake on the island. We invite you to visit our community in the "heart" of Manitoulin Island. 

Find out more...

On The Map